Effective February 1, 2008. Last updated April 15, 2016.
Why we collect information on users. Information we automatically collect is used to improve our website and to customize it to the individual user. Information you voluntarily provide (such as your email address, comments, and questions) is used to improve the website, answer your questions, communicate with you, insure that you are a real person (as opposed to a robot program), and assist you.
Information automatically collected, possibly without your knowledge (non-personal information).
- We receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, some of your software and hardware attributes, and the webpage you are requesting. In most cases this information is automatically sent by your Internet browser to every website you visit.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users of this website based your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Information we collect, with your knowledge (personal information).
- If you register with us, we collect and record a Username, Password, and your email address.
- If you send a question or comment to us we collect an email address and any information about you that you may choose to disclose in your message.
- Email messages to and from us may or may not be archived on our computers, and may also be archived on the Gmail service which we use to process some emails. They are not encrypted. See Email Security below.
Email Address Security. Please do NOT use a private or sensitive email address when contacting us or registering on our website. When providing us with an email address you agree to use an email address that does not represent a security risk to you if disclosed. If our website or support computers are hacked, violated, broken into, etc. it is possible and probable that the email address you provide to us will be compromised and/or stolen. By submitting your email address to us, you agree that our liability for damages incurred by you in relation to the theft or use of your email address from us will not exceed the monetary value that you paid or donated to us for services rendered.
Users under age 13. The content of this website is not directed at children under the age of 13. Some material on this website may not be suitable for children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should only use this website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Who we share your information with. Our firm's owner and employees have access to the information we collect. We do not share, loan, rent, sell, or give your personal information (name, email address, mailing/shipping address) with or to anyone outside our company. We will respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process and provide this information when required, we will also use it to defend ourselves against legal claims if needed.
How to change your personal information records. If we have personal information on you we will attempt to delete it from our records upon request and proof of ID. We are not able to delete information that was collected by 3rd parties.
Contact information. This website is intended for use only by residents of the United States of America and is based in Ventura, California USA 93004. Contact LeafIllusionStore@gmail.com for more information.